Friday, July 22, 2011

In My Next 30 years!

So, it's been a long time since I posted anything! This is serving as a reminder to me, to update this as soon as I get back from girls camp next week!!!! I can't believe the Summer is almost over. I don't want my kids to go back to school yet! I miss them already. Life is going to fast for me at the moment! I want to put it in slow motion so I can actually see half of what's going on with everyone in my family! I am getting ready to enter my 3 decade of life, so I've been doing some soul-searching/ contemplating on life. I am very happy with my family, where I live, and all that, but I want more out of life....not in a monetary way or what I have. I want to seize the moment and really do all I can, for my family, my church, my friends, and myself. The only problem is, I have always been good at noticing what I do wrong, or don't do enough of, but change is always the hurdle I get stuck on. I have the hardest time sticking with something. So to take a line from Tim McGraw..."In my next 30 years" I am going to learn how to not only see what I need to change in my life, but to find it in myself to stick with "it" (whatever that may be) and change!

Ok, enough of this....I need to go and DO! Girls camp is almost here! :)

No comments: