Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol Finale!



KRIS ALLEN WINS!!!

Yipee! Shawn and I were laughing at ourselves. I think last night's American Idol finale was kind of like our Super Bowl. We loved hanging out watching the comedic finale that gave us a surprising, but desired result. I can't wait to see what kind of album Kris puts out. I really think he is going to be great! (Sorry Meagan, I know you wanted Adam, but it just wasn't meant to be) Actually, I do think Adam was good, but everything started sounding the same to me after a bit and did you notice the shoes he was wearing when he was performing with Kiss???? Scary!

2 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Ha! No, I didn't notice the shoes. I totally agree that Kris was way better and all Adam can do is scream on every song. Good stuff.

Meagan said...

Kris is cool. I guess. It was like our super bowl too. I don't know what we are going to do now that american idol is over! :(