Sunday, May 17, 2009

Look's Who's Walkin'?

Gracie and Molly cuddling before Gracie heads off to school at Ronald Reagan Elementary!
These next 3 pictures are from today. Wesley loves to do "Tough Guy" poses and Gracie does a pretty good job too!


Ok so we didn't manage to get everyone in the picture, but here we are!

Shawn and his brood!
Shawn hardly ever wears a hat because he says his hair is too poky and that his hair actually hurts his head, but I really like him in one, so everytime I want him to wear one I can look at this.

My little Molly Allison is walking! She started about 3 weeks ago and now she has perfected it.


4 comments:

Meagan said...

I can't believe it! how stinkin' adorable! You now have 3 kids that can walk around the house! Wow! I loved the pictures too! So cute! I need to get a family picture :) and YES Chase and I..and Carter...are coming down this weekend! Chase has monday off! is the baptism still on??

Ashlee said...

Such a great family!

Jared and Niki said...

I can't believe how grown up Molly is, she is so cute! Your family is darling, I love the pic of Shawn with the kiddos! Cute Cute! Hope you guys are doing well!

Jaimee Blood said...

Oh I miss you guys.