Friday, December 19, 2008

Don't Mess with Wes!

So Wesley loved seeing Santa at the ward Christmas Party. He told him he wanted a helicopter and "other stuff!"

Before the party he helped Dad wash the car and got Dad a little wet too!
Wesley has recently become re-attached to all of his cars. He is always playing them. I won't know where he is and then I'll find him in his room lining all of his cars up in a row. He is a sweetie, but don't start to wrestle him because he'll take you down! He has had way to much practice with Dad!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh Wes. Kay these posts Make me miss you guys even more. Drew still talks about Wes and his ability to do anything, like drive go-carts, hit a volleyball or any ball for that matter. He's one of kind and we sure do love him.

Jaimee Blood said...

Yea! New pictures of you guys. I agree with Ash--these pictures just make me miss you guys. Just a few months apart and your kids have grown a lot! Wes is awesome.

Andrea G. said...

Yay! Brittany, I'm so glad you have a blog up and running again! Thanks for the update. WE can't wait to hear more about life for your sweet family. It's so weird to see everyone dressed for warm weather with a Christmas post! I guess it's fitting for AZ though. Love you guys!

Mauzy Fam said...

Hey Britt -
I was so happy to jump on your blog and find out that you have been updating!! YOur kids are so cute and growing so fast!! I'm so glad you get to be by family now! It truly is the greatest!! Can't wait to hear all about your Christmas.