Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh, there's no place like home for the holidays!


I just wanted to add how excited I am that my sister Jaime and her family are here for Christmas! I am going to take lots of pictures and probably eat way to many sweets, but that's what Christmas is all about, right? I am soooo happy to live right by my family, especially during all the holidays. My mom is absolutely the best at making you feel the Christmas spirit. Her house is decorated beautifully, it always smells so good, and she is always there to welcome you with a big hug, a treat, (and even a DDP!) She was born on Christmas Eve and is the best mom I could ever ask for. I hope I can treat my kids as good as she treated me!! Love you mom!

5 comments:

Ann said...

Wow! That is so fun that everyone will be home for the holidays! Give Meagan a big hug from us! What a fun Christmas you all will have!

Ashlee said...

Love all the posts, now you just need some dang pictures of your kiddies!!! It's still weird to me that you have a baby that I haven't met.

Amber Marcum said...

Hi Brittney! We sure miss you guys...but glad to see you blogging! Give Gracie a big hug from me (if she remembers me :)). Cutest pic ever of your baby...her announcement and Christmas pic! Love ya!

Meagan said...

I LOVE being home for the holidays! But chase and i got a pretty special present to take care of this christmas! Enjoy the DDP for me! Love you!

Mom and Dad said...

It is wayyyyyyyyy too much fun having all our family together, except the Thompsons....and the reason is because little Carter arrived!!!! We are so thrilled to have him join the family!!!!!