Monday, December 8, 2008

Ok....so I am back

So hopefully it won't be another year and a half before my next post!!! Now I just have to start a little update on what Shawn, Gracie, Wesley, Molly and I have been up to since then!! Well for starters, my baby Molly is 6 months old, just started crawling, sitting up and she got her first tooth yesterday. I am going to post some pictures tomorrow. Wesley is loving having preschool with his cousins Maycee and Hannah. Heather, Gretchen and I take turns teaching. It is a lot of fun to do! I think the kids are even learning something!! Wesley just started soccer practice on Saturday. He is a Jaguar!!! Gracie is in 1st grade, taking piano lessons, and is on the Raptors soccer team!! Shawn is practicing Real Estate law, teaching seminary and busy playing with the kids.

4 comments:

Meagan said...

Brittany! I am so happy that you have a blog! I am so proud of you! I didn't know Wesley is in soccer! How cute--and that Molly has her first tooth! How cute! I miss and love you!

Sabra said...

I'm glad you're back! Keep the posts comin'!

Ashlee said...

Yeah! So I totally had doubts. I really thought you wouldn't get back into it.
Molly's crawling? Wow that's super fast. I'm planning on Gray starting that in, oh, about four months:) My boys take their time.

Lisa Love said...

Welcome back to the blog world. You have an adorable family and you are always doing such fun things. I wish you lived like three streets down and to the left - it would be a blast! ;) (I really need to walk down and see you some time.)