Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Family Pictures






So my sister, Gretchen, and I decided that we would take each other's family pictures for our Christmas cards this year. Besides the fact that both of us showed up with cameras that were running out of batteries, and almost too many children to control I think it went pretty well. Thanks Gretch! So my New Year's letters are in the mail waiting to be picked up by the mail man tomorrow, just in time for the New Year's deadline!!! Pretty good considering I missed last year altogether!
I actually liked all the ones in front of the fountain much better in sepia and cropped so I don't have a fountain coming out of my head, but I couldn't get them from my shutterfly account to my blog, so you only get to imagine what they would look like!
Speaking of pictures and cameras, my sister, Jaime, got a new super fancy Nikon camera for Christmas this year and I had to stop myself from drooling on it. I love it! I love taking pictures, but my little kodak, that doesn't want to stay charged, isn't what you would really use for "serious" photography. I would love to get a better camera, and I will.....someday!!! :) Until then I'll have to make do with my point and shoot camera and do the best I can. ha ha ha

4 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Those turned out really cute. I had Amy do our family pictures this year and she has a really nice camera. The only problem is that we can't get our boys to look at the camera!! I have really hyper boys!! Your kids did SO good. I can't believe you got THAT MANY pictures with everyone looking and smiling. Cute, Cute, cute!

Meagan said...

I love your family pictures! I can't wait to get one and put it on my fridge with all the other ones! Your family is so cute! Love it!

Andrea G. said...

Your family is so cute. It looks like the pictures turned out great. Family pictures are always a major ordeal around here... I am impressed at having so many turn out well.

Jaimee Blood said...

Loved your card. Your hair is so long and cute Britt! Everyone looks great. Who knows--maybe next Christmas we'll have a Yuma Christmas!